Senin, 05 November 2012

CONTOH PERCAKAPAN IN ENGLISH


 CONTOH PERCAKAPAN IN ENGLISH

 (In the school at Medan,there is a group of study in the school called “United”.They always study together at their member house,school,or other place that they think it is the best place to study.They are Adi,Iman,Sandra,and Charly.When they meet at the school at the afternoon after semester holiday…….)
Adi                          : Hi,guys!! How are you today? Are you great,fine,bad,sad,or any else today?
Iman                        :I’m fine.Thank you.I can’t remember your name.I have gone to Jakarta last year.
Adi                          :My name is Adi.Do you remember me?Your best friend?
Iman                        :Of course.Finally I remember you again.And you,what is your name?
Sandra                     :Oh,so pity on you.My name is Sandra.I’m a clever and  beauty student.Is it true?Is it?
Charly                     :My name is Charly.So,we have introduce ourself.What is the better place now to study Math?
Iman                        :Wait a moment.Hmmm....I think the Math teacher have said our homework, hasn’t it?
Sandra                     :Yes,it’s true,pal.The teacher said that we have homework about quadratic function.
Adi                          :Yeah.That’s correct.But,anyway,do you like Math subject? If I choose,I like Biology subject.
Charly                     :I agree with you.How about Sandra and Iman?Do you agree about my agreement like that?
Iman                        :I like Math subject than all.It can make me to do and do the job again until the result has done
Sandra                     :I have same agreement with you.But my reason is It’s more fun to do the Math exercise for me.
Adi                          :So,we have reason each other.But,why all of you like the Math subject?Just me like the Biology?
Charly                     :Don’t worry,friend.It’s our reason.We can have more appointment.Just relax and…do the job now.
Iman                        :Ok.Where we do this homework now?Can we do it at my house now?It’s more interesting?
Sandra                     :Ok.Let’s go bring our homework and go to Iman’s house after that.Are you agree now?
Charly and Adi       :Yes,we agree with you.Let’s go!!.We don’t want to waiting now.
(After that,they take their homework and go to Iman’s house.They have known the place.After they do the homework one hour……)
Sandra                     :Finally,we have done this homework.Is it true what I have said before,Adi?Do you remember?
Adi                          :Yeah.You’re right.You are win the match now.Oh I’m sorry.Time to go home.See you all.
All(except Adi)       :See you,Adi!Don’t forget to bring your homework,okay?

0 komentar: